Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good/bad news:/

Alright ladies and gentlemen! Today, I have some absolutely GREAT news and come not so good news. Like always, I am going to start with the great news! My mother called me today and she seemed very happy! She told me that she would give me $1000 to spend towards the fundraiser that is going to the invisible children foundation! I am so happy and things could not have gotten better. The only other thing that did not really make my day all that great was a teacher gave me some, disheartening news. She thinks that I should wait a month before I present to the school board. So now, I have to consider what the Dean said and what she said. I guess, that I just have a lot on my mind tonight.
thanks for listening/reading.
Follow me on twitter.
like my Facebook page, Help Kony 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment