Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who am i?

My name is Kelly Vande Brake. I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore at Deuel High School. I have known about this for a while now, and I figured that it was about time for me to stop watching, and listening, and start doing something about it. So finally, I took a chance and e-mailed the dean of my high school and asked him if he thought that it would be alright for me to hang up flyers and talk to my student body about the Kony2012/Invisible Children fundraiser. Unfortunately he has not responded to my e-mails, but I also e-mailed another teacher. The teacher has had an extremely large impact of my high school carrier so far. She has taught me so much about people and that way that media gets spread. When she found out about the ideas that I had she seemed more then ecstatic about it. My goal, if nothing else, is to help spread the word about Invisible Children. NOBODY should have to go through what these people go though. That is it for now, but I will try to post everyday, keep who ever it is that reads this, up to date on how my plans are going, and what my Dean says. Thanks for reading and like my Facebook page...Its called "Help Kony2012" . thanks guys!
talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment