Friday, March 9, 2012

Newsss!!!

Hey guys! I have great news!! The dean of my high school has e-mailed me back! this is what he sent to me.

"Kelly, I am glad to see you taking on the though of such a project. We have a school board meeting on Monday starting at 4:00 and I would love to have you come make a presentation to the school board. I will be here all day today (Friday) if you wanted to talk to me or you could stop in Monday at my office. Put some thought into what you would like to tell them and how you would proceed and this will be a great project for you. It would be great to address the students as well.

Mr. C."

I am not only excited for this, but also I have to admit that I am a tad bit nerves. I have no problems with speaking in front of crowds, its just the whole trying to make sense, and tie the ends of this whole act together.

I will try my hardest to blog again tomorrow. Follow me on twitter.. KonyTwitter.

Like the group Help Kony 2012 on Facebook.

Thanks everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment